About Sarah Kusch
- Armed with a Degree in Holistic Studies and NASM Certified Trainer with Over 20 Certifications
- Extremely Popular and In-demand Mind and Body Connection and Wellness Lifestyle Coach
- One of the Top Leading Experts in Fitness and Health Programming in Los Angeles and Worldwide
- Form Perfectionist and Alignment Purist
- Clean Eating Advocate and Devoted Mom
What made you fall in love with exercise?
It's like a moving meditation for me. Movement is a gift. The way it makes me feel mentally, physically, and emotionally never lets me down.
Favorite midnight snack?
Homemade popcorn popped on coconut oil with nutritional yeast sprinkled on top.
Describe a Saturday or Sunday? What would be ideal?
Saturday I teach in the morning and do something fun with my daughter after. We order in Saturday nights and watch a movie.
Favorite workout words?
What are some fitness items you cannot live without?
Cute clothes and sneakers! My Wireless Beats and My Fitness Pal food app.
Favorite guilty pleasure meal?
How do I choose? Indian or Pizza!
What's your Starbucks order?
Almond milk latte
Favorite splurge items?
Sidecar donuts in Santa Monica, massages, and facials.