Jeni D. Workout Classes
About Jeni DelPozo
- Certified National Pilates and Barre Instructor
- Low-impact Full-Body Sculpting and Toning with Great Results
- Women's Fitness Expert & Mentor
- Carbon38 Ambassador and Fitness Fashion Model
- Classical Pilates Expert and MAT Pilates Passionista
- Credits Pilates with Falling in Love with Exercise
- Relinquished 9-to-5 Life to Devote Herself to Bettering Women's Lives Through Fitness Practice & Awareness
- Great for Increasing Flexibility & Mobility with Pilates Workouts
Favorite workout words?
It doesn't get easier, you just get stronger
Describe a Saturday and Sunday. What would be ideal?
My ideal weekend... teach class, go to a day game at Dodger Stadium, watch the Dodgers win, get home in time for the sunset, go for a walk/run near the ocean, meet up with friends for a drink, be in bed by 10pm and do that all over again on Sunday
Favorite guilty pleasure meal.
Mac n' Cheese
Name some of your go-to favorite workout brands.
Anything from Carbon38 and Sweaty Betty. I also love the message behind Outdoor Voices
What's your Starbucks order?
Grande almond milk latte with 1 pump of vanilla
Favorite social media sites and TV shows.
Well + Good, Refinery29, Instagram. New Girl, House of Cards, The Office, Narcos, Homeland, Game of Thrones
Favorite midnight snack.
Peanut Butter Perfect Bar
What made you fall in love with exercise?
I grew up dancing, but funny enough, wasn't always in love with working out. Dance made sense to me and I never looked at it as fitness. When I started working out I didn't get it. "Why do I have to do so many lunges?!?!" But then I found Pilates. Pilates answered a lot of the "why" questions within each exercise. Taking everything that I learned from Pilates into my other workouts made me understand and appreciate other types of fitness. Pilates made me fall in love with exercise.